• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex w/Proactive track ratcheting ??

I called my dealer today and they so much as said we know the sled eats hyfax, bottoms way to easily, and ratchets. We can help the bottoming for about $200 (revalve and new front spring). Run your track tighter to control but still not eliminate the ratcheting problem. Buy a rear heat exchanger for about $150 and add a few wheel kits for $90 a set. It looks like I should need at least two sets.This should help the hyfax to live. My dealer along with Yamaha doesent see this as their problem. So ask to talk to some one from Yamaha. I get someone who says they havent had any problems in this area relayed to them from the dealer network. i Basically saying we are stuck with their junk. I had one ace left. When I attended the Yamaha show and voiced my concerns with the Regional service manager he said they would take care of the problems. I kept his card. When I said this her tone changed and was to Email him my and others issues related to this rear skid. It appears we need to make sure that when we have problems like this we are to be sure our dealers make proper documentation of our issues and make sure they are forwarded to Yamaha. I will keep you posted on how this turns out. Im not quite done yet.

Back