• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic Cat G8 gauge retrofit....?

Weslemkoon

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2022 Sidewinder Ltx GT PS
Apologies if this has been hashed out before. Has there been any word on the ability to retrofit the Procross chassis with the new Garmin g8 gauge that's coming on the Catalyst? I know there will be a Catalyst retrofit in the second year but have only heard rumours of a procross retrofit.

Thank you!

I've heard rumors (discussion in another thread) that it's coming, and will be available as a retrofit for older Procross. I took am anxious to do this.

I've heard rumors (discussion in another thread) that it's coming, and will be available as a retrofit for older Procross. I took am anxious to do this.
That would be great. I'd like to avoid adding the Garmin Tread and go right to the G8 if possible.

That would be great if this turns out to be true!

Back