• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Awesome new TY Ride Shirt!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
http://www.ty4stroke.com/threads/ty-ride-shirts-2014-15-season.130074/

shirt-image2014-2015-jpg.99865

Attachments

• shirt-image2014-2015.jpg
    shirt-image2014-2015.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 437

Then dont buy one... smart #*$&@. This is a sure way to get yourself tossed out of TY.
did i miss something here or are you having a rough day we all poke fun at the yamaha artic cat merger?????

did i miss something here or are you having a rough day we all poke fun at the yamaha artic cat merger?????

Ya sorry guys... it just gets tiring and I put so much into the site and work a fricken fulltime job.. I can get a little moody. Please forgive me... I am trying to be the new MRSLED ...LOL.

You are forgiven MRSLED. Next time I'll post my jokes in the lounge. Ya gotta have fun with stuff or it will wear you down and get the best of ya. Love your job, love your wife, and love your life. Nice shirt...truth

You are forgiven MRSLED. Next time I'll post my jokes in the lounge. Ya gotta have fun with stuff or it will wear you down and get the best of ya. Love your job, love your wife, and love your life. Nice shirt...truth

I do all of those except I am divorced...LOL, love my kids and girlfriend... does that count? Thanks for understanding :)

Lol. It all counts. Even the Ty Bro'mance....haha Ty Bro'mance T's. Sounds like another winner

You been trying new Tom for awhile still not working :tg:

Back