• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BARKER EXHAUST HELP PLEASE!!

Teamyammie3

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro RTX SE
Hi there I was looking at getting the barker exhaust set up and wanted people's opinions on them? Is the power noticeable? Is sound Annoying? And most of all do I have to run a fuel programmer with it?? I don't really want to if I don't have to cause I don't have the money right now unless it makes a big big difference or is going to hurt the sled

Pretty expensive for false gains, plus it's stupid loud at 103 dbs. Find a better slip on for less money....they all make 2-4 hp, just pick the one you like best.

Do I need to run a fuel programmer with it or is it fine just put on?

if its just a slip on then you don't really need it. I got it mainly for the sound and weight savings, any extra power, if any, is a bonus

With the fuel controller should you not see a realistic 2-4 hp gain? Does anyone know what header you could run with this exhaust?

You can run pretty well any header that will accept a stock muffler, but most recommend not mixing performance products.

Back