• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Been awhile

MikeWalters

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Phazer
Been awhile since I've posted anything but here's some updates

Tunnel extension, hygear torsion spacers, skidoo pilot 5.7 skis, oilite a-arm bushing kit.

Pilot skis are UNBELIEVABLE upgrade, should have done that years ago!
PHOTO_20210120_170648.jpg
PHOTO_20210120_170700.jpg

Thats a clean sled! I agree with the pilot skis. I installed a set on my sled this year and what a difference! Should have done it long ago.

Nice looking sled. I have been going a few of your old threads to help me with my track extension.

good to see you back.

are your sliders lasting at the kick up on that skid? mtx/xtx have wheels there.

good to see you back.

are your sliders lasting at the kick up on that skid? mtx/xtx have wheels there.
Unsure at this point. Slides last me forever usually, no trail riding. they are DuPont

I would really appreciate that, thank you.
MTX skid with DuPont's
Skidoo centre shock
Hygear torsion spacers
Bumper lengthened 7"
Skidoo 1.5" x 144 crossover track (cut down to 14" wide)
Stock drivers
17T top Gear

Haven't touched the clutching, it's bang on still. Dropping the gear solved any rpm loss I would have had. I still plan to put in a doo rear shock as per a thread on here long ago

MTX skid with DuPont's
Skidoo centre shock
Hygear torsion spacers
Bumper lengthened 7"
Skidoo 1.5" x 144 crossover track (cut down to 14" wide)
Stock drivers
17T top Gear

Haven't touched the clutching, it's bang on still. Dropping the gear solved any rpm loss I would have had. I still plan to put in a doo rear shock as per a thread on here long ago

Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated

Back