• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Ontario Pricing

Check out Dewildt Marine in Innisfill, there a good dealer and very helpful, I'm sure they'll work with you on price and trade in if you have a trade. Great dealer in my experience. Can't help you on the Sidewinder LTX LE pricing.

Ordered mine from McKees Sports in Delhi got him to knock 500 of retail. Would have been much better if I wasn't trading but got a great price for my viper.

I'll second mckees! Excellent dealer. Saved me thousands on my 16 viper LTX DX. Trevor threw In $1000 suit for $250 and when I ordered $550 in accessories a week later...it was a little over $400 shipped to my door! Highly recommend these guys!

I usually also deal with Trevor at McKees! Get a long with him great but don't care for Rick. Haven't asked him about trade in value for my sled, but he did say if I was trading my viper in he wouldn't be able to budge to much off mrsp.

My buddy is a lisenced Yamaha mechanic and went to school with Trevor, Kirk, and Rick I believe. Said the old man was a grump...lol but I have no problems with any of them, they treated me more than fair for mid season. I'll be doing business with these guys as long as they keep the deals flowing. They are 2hrs south of me, but I don't mind the drive for the kind of service I got.

Ya I hear ya, there only 10 minutes from me. Other dealers in the area are $1000 less then his pricing so if I can get him closer to there pricing I will be buying from them.

Really eh?! They were the cheapest guys around at the time that I could find online. Everybody else was still over $2k higher. What other dealers are in that area?

When I bought my 15 viper from them all the dealers where within a $100 of each other but it's a different story with the sidewinder. A couple of the other dealers in the area are the power garage, people had been quoted low prices with them but then I called I was quoted higher so not sure what that's all about, then you have Brian's service center, blue sky marine, hully gully.

I usually also deal with Trevor at McKees! Get a long with him great but don't care for Rick. Haven't asked him about trade in value for my sled, but he did say if I was trading my viper in he wouldn't be able to budge to much off mrsp.
Yah trevor made up for it on the trade was more than fair

Yah trevor made up for it on the trade was more than fair

That's good to hear! What did you trade in? I'm curious if it would be better for me to trade in my 15 viper or sell it outright and use the money on the sidewinder since he said he could sell it cheaper without a trade in.

That's good to hear! What did you trade in? I'm curious if it would be better for me to trade in my 15 viper or sell it outright and use the money on the sidewinder since he said he could sell it cheaper without a trade in.
I traded in a 14 Rtx-Se viper. Going the private sale route usually yield a little better value but then you gotta find the buyer and deal with the hagling. I had a quick look on autotrader and wasn't to far off the average price for machines in and around the miles. So after the tax savings I figured I would come out the same as a private deal

So What is the price on a spring order sidewinder? just curious

Back