• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best way to eliminate darting w/stock skis

Wish i had a proven answer however, I'm going to try 6" woodys slim Jim's. Will report after I get some miles on them.

Running 4" doolys not enoght bite at high speed will be switching to 6 inch slims. If that fails shimming the skis up could also help with this. I experienced no darting in 400 miles with the doolys. Doo buddys with pilots were darting in each others tracks.

Stud boy deuce 6" are working well for me. Very little darting compared to woodys trailblazers that I tried first.

I'm running the Woody's slim Jim and they are amazing day work awesome on the stock skis, no darting, better handling in the corners they're awesome.

SnowTrackers

I just put the cat staggered carbides on and rode them 200 miles this weekend. Much better than the stock carbides. The front end hunts a little but it is very controllable and cornering is much better. They will be fine for now.

Start by properly checking your toe-out.
I believe the specs should be in your owners manual.Best guess, 1/2 inch toe-out.

Back