• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bolt on EFI kits for RS Engines

Glock30

Extreme
Does anyone know if there is an EFI bolt on kit available for the RS engines yet?

Yama-Crazy said:
yeah I'd also be interested..that would be a sweet bolt on!!
Almost like the sled should have come that way stock. :o| I can't believe a mfg. sold 4 stroke motors with carbs in 2005 and still has carbs in 2009.

It IS a little baffling isn't it, especially since the Nytro 3 cyl went EFI. Seems like they would have done the Vector as well.

twomorestrokes said:
It IS a little baffling isn't it, especially since the Nytro 3 cyl went EFI. Seems like they would have done the Vector as well.

The FX Nytro and the Vector are 2 completely different motors. Both are 3 cylinders but that's all they have in common. Vector motor is 973 (I think) cc with carbs and the Nytro motor is like 1050 cc w/EFI. I think the bottom ends are different too.

Yes I knew that the bore and stoke are different. Not sure on the lower end. That does not mean that it would not be possible to inject the Genesis 120 and it would make it a nicer package. Perhaps that engine is on the way out which would explain?

Back