• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BOP Heavy Duty Nytro Skid Plate/ Access Panel

I found it, barn out parts.com or whatever the site is. Thanks

My online store does not compute shipping for international ship to address. If You want it shipped to canada I need to invoice you through paypal. If shipping to a US address then you can order in the store.

Installed my Nytro skid plate last night, it was a breeze to put in. Instructions were clear and easy to follow and the fit/finish of the parts and hardware was very good. I feel a hell of a lot more confident with this skid plate in place vs. the factory plate and it is going to make is SO much easier to change oil!!!
Thanks Barn of Parts, this is a great product!

+1 just installed mine and am happy with it as well, beefy!

Cant wait to try mine out.

Attachments

• 20151219_164100.jpg
    20151219_164100.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 179
I am running one of these BOP skid plates. It is a well made piece and fits great. cant beat it for the money! G.B.

Some of you may have saw these in general thread but figured I'd post it in Nytro section.

We now offer a skid plate to replace they wimpy stock plastic panel. They are $65 each and include mounting hardware. Here are some details.

3/16" 6000 series Aluminum. With no sharp bends in our design we are not required to use a softer series aluminum. 6000 series aluminum makes for a very robust plate!

Removable with out taking lower side panels off.

Solid metal to metal fit up. Plate requires some minor plastic trimming to allow this. The plate serves as a template to mark plastics for trimming so its an easy task with tin snips or a multi tool etc. By not sandwiching plastic it helps ensure the bolts won't loosen up as plastic compresses over time.

Plate has an angled return on front so there is no square edge to catch on objects

Plate extends beyond front heat exchanger to help ensure struck objects won't catch on lower lip of exchanger.

Plate mounts to subframe utilizing threaded clips and bolts. No more plastic push pins!

View attachment 109729

View attachment 109732

As you can see in this photo the heat exchanger has some damage from inadequate protection of the factory skid plate. Our plate will prevent this from happening.

Back