• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BOP - Japan Throttle Lever

SRX Boy

Expert
Travis sent me his Japan throttle lever a few months ago - just getting around to installing it. I know its supposed to be plug and play but I'm having problems figuring out how to install it. Any help, any pics??

I'm having two problems: (1) cant figure out where it plug into the wire harness (when I follow the throttle wire all I see is one big plug at the base of the steering post; (2) how do you fit the "regulator" (or whatever the black plastic box is partway down the wire) into the protective wire cable on the sidewinder that all the other throttle wire cable run through??

A bit embarrassed but this but I stared at it for 30min and came up empty.

Yeah its abit more then most mention....I spoke to Travis about mine as I felt it would fit tighter. But in the end, the wobble does not seem to hurt anything and once you forget about it, it works fine.

I hid the plugin under center cap, but its a tight stretch.

Give Trav a call....he will walk you thru it.

Dan

There's a thread with pics somewhere too. It might be in the Viper section. Do a search and see. I have it and it's totally worth it!

There's a thread with pics somewhere too. It might be in the Viper section. Do a search and see. I have it and it's totally worth it!

I just zip tied the little black box to the riser and centered it under center cap.
20181228_104046.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Back