• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BOUNTYHUNTERS Blue/White 09 Apex LTX GT

Battery was almost dead and the flash didn't come on and those look soooooo Dark......They are WAY BRIGHTER than that:p

Time 4 a Upgrade #3 001.JPG

Changed out the front end bushings as those nylon ones were Chipped, Cracked or Broken and the Oil Lites are sooooooooooooooo much better. Of course they are pretty snug and have to be TAPPED in...lol but they sure do tighten up the whole front end :Rockon::sled1:

Time 4 a Upgrade #4 003.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #4 005.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #4 009.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #4 015.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #4 016.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #4 018.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #4 019.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #4 020.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #4 021.JPG

It was the COLDEST winter ever last year and my little Sponge worked Purrrrrrfetly to keep my "FUEL RELAY" working all winter long without ever even havin a Hiccup. The NEW Red Digital ones are SUPPOSE to be soooo much better so I SWAPPED ALL My 4 Pronge Relays out to the RED ONES :Rockon::sled1:.....Hope they are EVERYTHING they say they are....Im keeping my old ones in the rear trunk :D:p:dunno:

Up Dated Fuel Relay 001.JPG
Up Dated Fuel Relay 002.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #4 024.JPG

Outstanding work Larry!! Wow. I think I may attempe the white skid for next season. Get the seat done and go see Jim

Thanks......We are Having WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO MUCH FUN......:jump:
Well got the Skid 98% Done and back in the sled and REALIZED the Small Wheel Rail Brackets were still in the parts box...OMG I never PC"ed those...:o|

After sittin around lookin at the sled and Seeing How There Is NO SNOW YET.......Lets take off the rear bumper and I'll PC that Brilliant White Friday to, OFC Jeff just loves to take stuff OFF SLEDS..."HEY...Lets Drain the oil and do the Oil Tank To":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ooooooooooooooooh Im sure we will find MORE THINGS TO DO :confused::confused::confused::confused::sled1:

Time 4 a Upgrade #6 003.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #6 005.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #6 006.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #6 008.JPG

Time 4 a Upgrade #6 009.JPG

Time 4 a Upgrade #6 010.JPG

Time 4 a Upgrade #6 012.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #6 015.JPG

Time 4 a Upgrade #6 016.JPG

You better bring some of them white cotton butler gloves to put those nice shiny white parts on.:p
LMAO, I was thinking that when I posted. Going to probably have to get the "pinky in the air" down pat before as well.

Back