• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Buying used SRX

Oh OK. There was an all stock 2019 SRX with 1050 miles in northern Wisconsin on Craigslist over the weekend. $16000. Looked for that post for you but the post was gone this morning.

SRX has a fully clipped track and I think it looks like a 1 ply track as well ( I could be wrong on that). This alone on the Apex was worth 4 MPH. As I understand it they are also lower and have a different attack angle on the track so that can add up to 7 or 8 MPH faster with the same power.

SRX has a fully clipped track and I think it looks like a 1 ply track as well ( I could be wrong on that). This alone on the Apex was worth 4 MPH. As I understand it they are also lower and have a different attack angle on the track so that can add up to 7 or 8 MPH faster with the same power.

Still 2 ply track, but you are correct, different suspension geometry, better attack angle and bigger wheels on the rear axle.

Put an SRX and another model winder on cement and you can see how much more efficient the stance is on the SRX.

Still 2 ply track, but you are correct, different suspension geometry, better attack angle and bigger wheels on the rear axle.

Put an SRX and another model winder on cement and you can see how much more efficient the stance is on the SRX.

all have the 8 in wheels

MAN ... I don't know how you guys up there can deal with sled prices , new and used. Just saying. whats a pick up truck 95K?

just put on over 200 miles on my new 2020 stx gt today...in the Rangeley Maine and New Hampshire area..Yamaha got it right...so far. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!! I guarantee this, you will not be able to pin this machine..scary fast, handles like its on rails.

Back