• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Calling All 2011 Apex Owners

Website
snowmobiles.yamahablogs.ca
I posted a link in the general forums for a spring SMB survey. There is a section within the survey very specific to the 2011 Apex (EPS) models which our engineers are very interested in. Funny thing though, the survey has received over 1000 responses I only have 55 for Apex EPS as of this morning. We need a minimum of 80 to qualify as a valid sample. I am requesting any 2011 owners who may not have seen the survey or taken the time to complete it to please give us your input. We are getting so much good information from other model and brand ownership, it would be a real missed opportunity to not compare to our latest and greatest... Thanks in advance. CR

heres the link (only accepts one submission per IP address)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H3P965N

I'm one of the 55 I guess and having read thru the 7 pages of TY reply's I feel for ya Chris. Please don't think all the negative feedback represents TY members as a whole. The vast majority Love our Yamaha's. Yes we all have areas we would like to see improved, even on the "Latest Greatest" 2011 APex SE but please take all comments with a grain of salt. Love the Blog and keep up the great work. :yam:

Lov my 2011 apex xtx mcx 200

Sliders original to 3200km no issues , even on a lean winter for snow.Changed them before a 2600km ride at the end of March , I am sure they would have made it !
Sled has 5800km , lov every one!
Lov the eps , just trade your buddy for a non eps and wow , never go back.
Fit and finish is awesome !
Hand warmers work well only on long high speed runs , had to add yamaheater so I can get heat when I want it !
Would like the lost fuel tank area back !
Fast and fun , better than 2009 Stock Apex on fuel !
Ride is great , my best ride to date, out of 40 +
Stepping to 290 hp this year , pump gas
Added hid kit , lost high beam mid winter?
Glen Sabatine

2011 apex

My wife bought the Apex for the EPS. She loves the sled. I rode it a few times, when she lets me. Now I wish I would have bought an Apex instead of a 2010 Nytro. They put EPS on that and Im trading in! We still have a bad dead spot on the Apex but the dealer is working on it. Sounds like it might be the only one with the problem.

2011 apex xtx. I like it now after adding another $ 2,500 to the price tag. Not much diffrent from my attak in my opinion. Yamaha needs to design a new chasis, no doubt about that! :drink: :drink:

Back