• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Canadian on-line dealer for Mikuni rebuild kits?

Surestick

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
'07 Phazer Mountain Lite
With the Canadian dollar as it is right now shopping online from US stores is prohibitively expensive.

I need a couple of Mikuni VM34 rebuild kits which I can get from Mfg Supply but they'll be expensive.

I can't seem to find a Canadian online dealer that sells them. I've looked at all of the sled & motorcycle places I can find with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Not sure but maybe Royal Distributing

I can get carb boots and a fuel pump rebuild kit from them as well as jets but no gaskets or anything for the carb.

Thanks guys!

Looks like http://www.winnerscirclecanada.com/ and http://www.motovan.com/ sell the parts I will need, not as a kit but individually which is better than nothing.

Kimpex is such a tease, they have what you need/want in their catalogue but don't sell direct and there's generally no way to know if a dealer near you has what you need in stock.

My Google-fu was weak for a while there.

Last edited:
Make sure the parts are Mikuni, not Chinese rip off clone stuff.
A neighbour came over with his old Thundercat and wondered
why it was pig rich all the way from mid to full. His "got these on
eBay dirt cheap" needle jets/jet needles/mains" were 4 sizes too
big. This clone stuff is making its way everywhere now. Just an FYI.
Oem Mikuni has the sizing numbers scribed on the sides

Make sure the parts are Mikuni, not Chinese rip off clone stuff.
A neighbour came over with his old Thundercat and wondered
why it was pig rich all the way from mid to full. His "got these on
eBay dirt cheap" needle jets/jet needles/mains" were 4 sizes too
big. This clone stuff is making its way everywhere now. Just an FYI.
Oem Mikuni has the sizing numbers scribed on the sides

I ended up getting the gaskets from mfgsupply. The price wasn't bad (so even with the exchange it didn't break the bank) and shipping wasn't a killer either (I think I paid a bit over $5 US shipping for two carb gasket sets and a full engine gasket set), they shipped USPS, not UPS which is a big plus (none of those stupid "brokerage" fees that UPS steals from you when they ship cross-border (don't get me started on UPS...).

The gaskets are all Winderosa brand which seems to have a so-so reputation.

Back