• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Canadians & battery

Just a safety measure since I am using the yamaha return nipple and grommet.
No issues at all but just piece of mind when running thru the trail junk...
I get it...it's more of a retainer.
Thanks, Tim

Turboflash, I found the pump...walbro GSS342.
If there's something more beneficial let me know.
I'm not doing this tomorrow, but I'll prepare the harness, pump, return line.

Thank you!

Turboflash, I found the pump...walbro GSS342.
If there's something more beneficial let me know.
I'm not doing this tomorrow, but I'll prepare the harness, pump, return line.

Thank you!
TD, Hurricane, and PEFI all sell pump upgrade kits. IMO, if you want the best, get PEFI. ( https://precisionefi.com/en-us/collections/9000-series/products/fuel-upgrade-kit). It's the most expensive one but most say no one has better quality hardware than PEFI. Others work fine too.
I think most say a fuel pump upgrade is a very good idea with bigger tunes. For sure you want to make sure engine doesn't get starved for fuel. IMO, the best advantage of a complete fuel pump upgrade kit is the fact that return fuel empties into the slipper that holds the fuel pump (and suction ports) making sure it's always full, and not cavitation even on rough trail and even under low fuel conditions.

1699015000475.png

TD, Hurricane, and PEFI all sell pump upgrade kits. IMO, if you want the best, get PEFI. ( https://precisionefi.com/en-us/collections/9000-series/products/fuel-upgrade-kit). It's the most expensive one but most say no one has better quality hardware than PEFI. Others work fine too.
I think most say a fuel pump upgrade is a very good idea with bigger tunes. For sure you want to make sure engine doesn't get starved for fuel. IMO, the best advantage of a complete fuel pump upgrade kit is the fact that return fuel empties into the slipper that holds the fuel pump (and suction ports) making sure it's always full, and not cavitation even on rough trail and even under low fuel conditions.

View attachment 173938
I understand, as I watched Pefi's video this morning. We are doing this ourselves when we drill the plate for the return and sending fuel back directly to the pump. And now (I forgot) the need for harness.
Lots of dragy testing will dictate my next move. Which would be a bigger pump and tune.

Back