• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Chain case removal & 23 tooth gear install

Hey pete..wow,that is some nice top speeds!...Love to hear some info on that....nice to hear these 4 strokers will run!!!!!!!!

Dan

Attachments

• Stuff for sale 013 (Custom).jpg
    Stuff for sale 013 (Custom).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 95

mnmsnowbeast said:
Dan thanks for the tips on the cover as my dealer did send me all the parts to reinstall the new cover,and he told me about the dowel pins and no he did not have them in stock and i have to reuse these old ones like you did. Dan i will pm you some new info on some clutching for top speed shortly my friend that has his apex running really good has made a bunch of back up runs in the 126 and 127 mph radar runs. Pete

Wow Pete - thats smokin!

Bill

:rocks:

He had to of geared up with that. Is that with Fix kit?

mnmsnowbeast said:
Dan thanks for the tips on the cover as my dealer did send me all the parts to reinstall the new cover,and he told me about the dowel pins and no he did not have them in stock and i have to reuse these old ones like you did. Dan i will pm you some new info on some clutching for top speed shortly my friend that has his apex running really good has made a bunch of back up runs in the 126 and 127 mph radar runs. Pete
Why the PM..... I thought these boards were about sharing information, so we can gang up on the other brands. :yam: :flag:

Shivesy, Would you want to take all of your info put it into a word doc that I could turn into HTML that we could add to our tech pages?? See link at header for more info. This info would get you into our drawings we have for tech articles.

Tom

MrSled said:
Shivesy, Would you want to take all of your info put it into a word doc that I could turn into HTML that we could add to our tech pages?? See link at header for more info. This info would get you into our drawings we have for tech articles.

Tom

Yeah, sure, sounds good. Just tell me what I can do to help.

Shivesy said:
By the way what is the torque spec. on that bottom gear bolt? I just added some blue loctite and tightened it very tight. I added blue loctite to just about every bolt I could.

46lbs. according to the 03 RX1 service manual.

Back