• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Chunked two idlers before trip -- BOP to the rescue!

snowcaine

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
20 Sidewinder
21 ZR 9000
23 SRX
On 2/26 I discovered that I chunked both inner idlers on my Cat. I wanted to take this sled to Grand Marais on 3/6 because I just installed the TD Gen 2 header, upgraded fuel pump, Turbosmart fuel pressure regulator, flashed the updated TD header tunes, installed 48 more studs (to 192), let the limiter strap out to the last hole, softened the front suspension, and cranked up the front skid spring a little.

Of course inner idlers are 60 days backordered. Couldn't find any 141 Doo idlers either. Made a quick order to BOP on Sunday 2/27. Monday morning Travis told me he had one in stock. I asked him if he had a used one he could send me too. Sure enough two inner idlers and other parts are in my hands today two days later!

I know many of us use BOP products and always have good things to say about Travis, but it's worth repeating: spend your money with BOP and Travis because he supports us when we need it and makes our machines rideable lol!

Right Inner Idler.jpg
Left Inner Idler.jpg

....it's worth repeating: spend your money with BOP and Travis because he supports us when we need it and makes our machines rideable
Amen!

Back