• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clear Trail Tank install on standard Nytro, pictures

LJ 452 said:
sledskiing said:
ok got it on... well kind of.

how taut is your hood plastic?

I have no heat shield and loosened and moved the wire harness forward. The throttle bend is in the tank slit.

Don't you need the heat shield? I would at least get the thinner one from CCLLC.

I don't know if it is "Needed" but i will most likely be using it. First i need to make sure all my aftermarket goodies will work together.

I just got My TT Black with heat tap. Wow very nice quality. Have to say this is an excelent feature wether your racing, back contry riding or trail riding. Go the extra mile with TT.

Steve

My tank has been sitting in customs since September 14th.

Any other Canadians have their tanks tied up in customs for over a week now and counting? :o|

KINS said:
Lococoin said:
KINS said:
My tank has been sitting in customs since September 14th.

Any other Canadians have their tanks tied up in customs for over a week now and counting? :o|

What way was it shipped? UPS or USPS?

It was shipped USPS.

Are you going by the USPS Website?

Once the item passes through Customs the tracking info is no longer updated on USPS.com. Check Canadapost.ca using the same tracking number and I think you'll get more info.

;)!

KINS said:
Canada Post shows it is in customs in Vancouver.

Thanks for the info. I'll continue to check the Canada Post.

It left customs 3:43 pm Sept 22/08, 8 days after it got there. Oh well another week or so and I should have it.

KINS said:
KINS said:
Canada Post shows it is in customs in Vancouver.

Thanks for the info. I'll continue to check the Canada Post.

It left customs 3:43 pm Sept 22/08, 8 days after it got there. Oh well another week or so and I should have it.

Vancouver customs must be slow or busy...When my stuff goes through Mississauga its only there 1 to 2 days max.

You might end up with a tank from a 12 ELAN :tg:

This thread make me wonder if they could build the tank in black with a clear line on each side.

Think like your oil bottles are where you can see how much oil is in it.....

Back