• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

cny phazer ride with pics

Tony,
guess those skis do throw up some snow dust, Wife was watching the vid and said they do it all the time with her behind me. Never realized it...
Good footage, I even bounced off the side of the bank once.

I need to get a camera.

Called Excell's on the starter, $406 :o|

i did notice u rubbed the bank a little..lol.. joined the nazi site today, cant post yet, i have to get approved first..lol..starter isnt covered under warranty???? its alot of fun to have the cam,,.. get me thru the summer watching past seasons vids, plus its real easy to hide in the bedroom....hahahaha YFG!!!!!

I'm taking it in tomorrow after work, Aaron said they'd look it over and see if that's the problem then I wait to find out after a call into Yamaha- then wait to get one (3-7 days), then installation time.
Don't really understand it, yes it is OR no it's not covered ...simple thing????
Guess they are a bitch to remove as well from what Dan told me.

If it's not covered I might just wait till I get the $$$ and do it next year, season's ending fast & I can run it by the rope. Hate to tie it up even under warranty as well. Yesterday's ride could've been my last (and it pretty much sucked nuts)!

What are you going under on the Nazi board? Phaze 6 ;)!

Scott, should come back under a new name as well- just lurking & not being able to push anyone's buttons sucks!!!

Jim, I'll give you a call today- maybe get your parts back tonight? I could run 'em down.

porky we could always tie a rope to a my bumper and start it that way too? you guys work to hard hahaha

its almost like i had a turbo phazer in the end, hahhaahaha you pulled up to me and i said you bastid, and never let off again ,

After talking about it with my neighbor on break (at work) and looking at the calender, I'm just gonna ride it out the rest of the season using the rope. Fug it!
Might be the last month to ride anyways & 'Cat blew up around this time last year and I was done, it sucked!

Attachments

• $T2eC16F,!wsE9suw)yZDBQ(u3wdsbQ~~60_35.jpg
    $T2eC16F,!wsE9suw)yZDBQ(u3wdsbQ~~60_35.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 51
We every reason to swear..... its scary...always in the back of my head that the sled wont start. These starters are tiny and weak. no doubt they will go bad eventually

I have a potty mouth ;)!

A mobile home "we're livin' large" :jump:

Jim, when you want your stuff back?

I can meet you at work or house if ya' want. I'll call you around 4 pm.

Back