• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Copper Exhaust Doughnuts

Ohiohntr

Extreme
Sledtoyz is out of stock with no set availability....OFT is double the price....not a big fan of eBay. My Nytro has about 8k on it and really only need to get through another year or two then I will likely upgrade....any other copper doughnut suppliers out there or is anyone looking to get rid of a set of 3 for a Nytro?

Geesh!!! Finally got the exhaust unhooked from the tunnel to get the pipe slid back a whopping 2"....thanks for the hints Port-Parts.

For those tackling this yourselves the key is really soaking the tunnel bracket bolts for a few days and then driving an allen bit in with a hammer...then use a socket on the bit....worked like a charm.

To do it all over again I feel confident I could have it down an hour job or so....I took way more off than I really needed to and spent a lot of time scratching my head.

Just waiting on the doughnuts to arrive and should be back in business.....well other than an oil change and greasing.

Back