• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CrazySledder's "Re-done" Supercharged Attak.

1CS

WOW that is awesome.

I will surely know its is you if we meet on the trails. ( I sometimes ride northern WI if I see that sled I'll wave you down for a closer look)

Beautiful

Yamadoo

yamadoo said:
1CS

WOW that is awesome.

I will surely know its is you if we meet on the trails. ( I sometimes ride northern WI if I see that sled I'll wave you down for a closer look)

Beautiful

Yamadoo

No problem. ;)! I suppose this is a one of a kind....for now anyways.
Shoot me a PM when ever you think you are going up there. I make atleast 5 or 6 trips north every season.

-1CS

Well, my Hartman 144 extension has arrived. Thanks Rich. I will be doing some custom to work to that later on this week. I have also mounted my C@A Pro XT's. Man, these things are freeking huge compared to the stock skis. I've added a few more decals to the side of my tank. I think it looks great. I'm picking up my Supercharger towards the end of this month. Stage I, triple head gaskets at 10lbs.

I just thought I'd update this for ya. I'll have some pics in a few days or so.

to be continued......

-1CS

I received my Yellow skid plate and hand guards today. Thanks Familyman.
I will be getting yellow ski loops for my c@a's and the shock pro yellow and black skull shock covers. That should really bring out everything.
Going to get my charger in few days, woohoo.
Waiting on my custom diamond plate Expert X mounting plates with a 4" set back from Matt at sledtech. This will allow me to keep my Expert a 136" rail yet run a 144" track. I'm thinking, that while on the trail. it will be just like having a 136" track on the ground, but the length of the sled will still be longer. This also gives me a really shallow approach angle which will help big time in the deeper snow. That is coming also, 144" full clipped crossover 1.5" lug. No studs. Extroverts. Not sure which ones just yet.

I really haven't had much time to get into this sled. Been working ALLOT of hours and been remodeling the house. I'll try to get going on this soon, tho.

Oh yeah, my exhaust covers are done. They have the same flames on them as the rest of my sled. That is the last of the flames. I have some scrap pieces that I was going to place on the bottom of my windy, but I am not quite sure. Still thinking on that one. lol

okay, enough writing...for now..........

-1CS

I cant believe we havent seen updated pictures.... :tg:

I am STILL waiting for my mounts for the rox handguards....its been almost a month.. :o| DAM EBAY!

FAMILYMAN said:
I cant believe we havent seen updated pictures.... :tg:

I am STILL waiting for my mounts for the rox handguards....its been almost a month.. :o| DAM EBAY!

Yeah, I know. I really cant get any real good shots of the sled now. I have to step over boxes of parts just to get to it. I've been busy as hell with work and my house. Heading up to Hauck's tomorrow to pick up my extroverts, Supercharger, clutch kit, etc. All I can do is pick it up, stare at in the truck and set it next to my sled with all the other parts that I have no time to install. :o| :o| :o|

Maybe during my 4 days off this weekend, I can get some work done on her. This is exactly why I started this project now. lol No rush to head up north due to a snow storm.

Hopefully, by Monday I can have some updated pics.

-1CS

Hey Crazy!! How are you going to go boondockin with that sweet A$$ sled. Just follow me I will help dig you out LOL. Just kiddin Vince. That looks real sweet cant wait to see it in person. Keep up the good work. And of course keep the pics rollin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chadg said:
Hey Crazy!! How are you going to go boondockin with that sweet A$$ sled. Just follow me I will help dig you out LOL. Just kiddin Vince. That looks real sweet cant wait to see it in person. Keep up the good work. And of course keep the pics rollin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Chad. What the heck's been going on? Yeah, I'm takin' her boondocking. I will get stuck again. lol. If I don't, I'm not riding in deep enough snow.

My 144 1.5" track with my Expert X should keep me floating anywhere I need to go. I'll get better. Last year with you guys was my first time ever off trail. As Kevin put it that night....I've been traumatized from the experiance. Now I can get enough. I'll be ready....when we goin'?

-Vince

Boondocking heck I would be scared to put it on the trailer........... afraid it would get dirty and worse yet a scratch!!!

That is going to be on awsome sled ;)! :jump:

This is a sled I would consider remote start...........Why? You know guys will stand around and gawk at it at every stop. Think of the fun if it suddenly started up. WOW they would freak out.

Having fun watching this one

Thanks

Yamadoo

You're sure going all out on that sled Crazy, try not to total this one, LOL. If i ever get time this winter, we'll have to take a little ride, I'll drive my wifes Blue Bomber RTX, there will be lots of heads turning then, LOL

Sure am glad I have a 4 place enclosed. That eases the mind alittle for dents or scratches. I can't keep it perfect forever, but I will be taking alot of pictures to remember how it looked when all was done.

ThrottlJockey: LOL. I hope not to wreck this one. It's almost a $20,000.00 sled now. :o| This is getting more pricy than I thought and I don't have quite all the parts yet. Waiting on my track.

I did go up to Rice Lake yesterday, I now have my Stage I supercharger with blowoff valve installed, clutch kit, ( Haucks kit #5 with the adjustable weights ), my Extroverts and I picked up my GPS for those off trail adventures.

The GPS I got was the lawrance ifinder H20c. It is a decent GPS. Big color screen and all the gizmos I'll ever need. Has anyone used this thing on the trails? How'd it work for you. I figure I can use this one in my boat as well.

-Vince

I should have some updated pics by the end of this weekend..........

Wow 1crazy!! Just got your PM and checked out your thread. Looks like you've been kinda busy.
Sled looks really good!
Hopefully we can get together up north again next year (on a perfect powder day) and see how that thing will run on the power lines.

edge_kw said:
Wow 1crazy!! Just got your PM and checked out your thread. Looks like you've been kinda busy.
Sled looks really good!
Hopefully we can get together up north again next year (on a perfect powder day) and see how that thing will run on the power lines.

Yeap, that day in the powerlines is what basicly started all this. Between riding with you and Mark, I'm hooked. I could care less if I ever ride another trail. I'll make my own from here on out. LOL

Hey, remember that sled we watched climb that hill when we were at the end of the powerlines? I plan on next time, not shaking my head "NOWAY" but rather knodding and saying "Let's go" ( after I get more experience, of course. )

-1CS

Okay. I've some progress here in the last week or so. I should be able to get a bit more done. The tunnel extension is only sitting in place for picture purposes and the dash board is not quite done yet. I need to add some trim to it yet. The diamond tread plate that is on the tunnel is my custom cut pieces from SledTech to take all the guess work out of where to install my expert X. Matt had made pre-drilled holes to mount my Expert both to run a 144" track or a 136". The 136" will be picked and for running the ice.

Also, from SledTech is the custom built rear cooler to my specs. This should work out well. I had it made to a certain size so my gas rack bolts will also bolt through the cooler. Notice in the back round is my new Yellow skid plate. I added some decals to it and clear coated it with about 5 or 6 coats. It looks really cool in person. The snow should slide ride under it without destroying my decals.

I have also cut out the top of my air box lid and installed aluminum screen. This should work the same as a ram air kit to get air to my Intercooler.

Hopefully, I'll have more for you all soon.

-Vince

Attachments

• IM001360.JPG
    IM001360.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 140
  • IM001361.JPG
    IM001361.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 173
  • IM001362.JPG
    IM001362.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 140
  • IM001363.JPG
    IM001363.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IM001365.JPG
    IM001365.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 167
  • IM001366.JPG
    IM001366.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 152
  • IM001367.JPG
    IM001367.JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IM001368.JPG
    IM001368.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 137
My track has shown up today, ( Crossover 144 X 1.5" )I still can't beleive how hard it was for me to get this track. Glad it's summer and I have time for delays like this. lol
Now, I'm just waiting on clips so I can fully clip the track to run my Extroverts.

Does anyone know exactly which clips they are? Kevin at Port is working on this also, but I'm curious if anyone out there has clipped this track?

-Vince

Back