• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Crivitz WI ride the 3-12-11

APEX 06

TY 4 Stroke God
Website
www.sheboyganyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 Nytro XTX, 08 Apex Mtx
Looking for someone to ride with on Saturday. I don't know the area but would like to get one last ride in before the year ends.

I may be riding next weekend, but as of now i don't believe they have good snow conditions. If you drive towards Witttenburg,and Wausaw it's much better there.

You'll be able to ride Crivitz, and West if we get 4 inches or more from this 'storm'. I rode on a lake up there Saturday, and just a little to check out the trails, and they're almost rideable, some was actually good.

It will probably take atleast 4 in of snow. Some of the trails are closed right now in that area. If they do get some, ride early because they'll be tore up fast!

Where are you staying at in Crivitz? If I wasn't going to Muni, I'd meet you there. I'm originally from Crivitz and still have a place there.

gerbie said:
Where are you staying at in Crivitz? If I wasn't going to Muni, I'd meet you there. I'm originally from Crivitz and still have a place there.

I only can ride on sat, so I looking to dri ve up early and ride all day. Hoping to fine someone to go with.

They got snow. I would stay south of Crivitz if you are driving. Maybe go to Mountain and drop and go to Lakewood, Townsend, Mountain Loop and go west.

Banks93 said:
They got snow. I would stay south of Crivitz if you are driving. Maybe go to Mountain and drop and go to Lakewood, Townsend, Mountain Loop and go west.
X2. No further north, no further south, and west.

I know Taylor County in WI has ridable trails. Talked to a relitive that rode there all weekend. Good base as of Sunday with a few bare spots in towns. Don't get any farther north than Prentice in Price CO. No snow there and north. Tim's Hill is the farther he road with good snow.

I'm also looking for someone to ride with this weekend.

Is anyone interested in going up to Munising for the factory Ride? None of my riding partners can go. I have an enclosed trailer ready to go.

We rode the Wolf River north of Freemont last weekend and it was great. It rose a bunch this weekend, but I think it is still good to ride. We got about 6" of snow yesterday. I also heard the Wausau area was good.\

Anyone wants to ride, drop me a PM. All my riding buddies are either busy or broken down.

I'm riding a '09 XTX.

I ride hard, safe and sober.

I'm taking off right now. They're groomed in Townsend. It'll go fast, but i have to go up to the cottage to get my sled anyway, so i may as well see.

I was just north of Suring, (Kelly Lake) and there isn't much ofanything left. I was kind of suprised, it is almost the same we had last Sunday. The warm really took its toll. I'm sure you could trailer to the woods and find a little good trail, but i stayed on the lake, made a little trail all around the outside and a couple other little 'jogs' in my trail. The lake has alot of snow. Put on about 40 miles, and shut it down with 998.8 miles on my new sled.
Mike.

Back