• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Did YUJI win eagle river sno-cross!

low slung

TY 4 Stroke Master
Just check the derby track results ,they have Yuji down as first place in the eagle river sno-cross final,is this true?

PRO OPEN Final
Bib # Last Name First Name City State Make Model
1 36 Nakazawa Yuji Minocqua WI 54548 Yamaha
2 675 Rosemeyer Chase Gilman WI 54433 Ski-Doo
3 24 BOUSSUM ROB ARCTIC CAT
4 127 Fallen Joe White bear lake MN 55110 polaris
5 857 LIEDERS ANDY
6 112 Tinus Jason Oconomowoc WI. 53066 ski-doo
7 75 TIEDE RICK
This is the Finals for Sunday, I didn't watch today, but I would have to say YES.

Yes they were at Eagle River this year. Roy put the Phazer GT gears in, but every thing else was stock. It still needs a little more on top-end. I think with some clutching, and a little more testing, it would be a fast little sled to race in the 500cc class.

Eat crow you guys who where noking him last week. Good job Yuji and congrats. Heres wishing all of the boys in blue continued success. I wonder how Robbie is feeling these days. LOL Maxdlx

no where can I find these results. Always showing someone else up there and no Yammi even close??? am I missing something?

Everything says Brian Bewyck

forgive me if Im an idiot. Just dont want to go tooting the blue horn and come off like a bigger fool

Kevin Garceau said:
no where can I find these results. Always showing someone else up there and no Yammi even close??? am I missing something?

Everything says Brian Bewyck

forgive me if Im an idiot. Just dont want to go tooting the blue horn and come off like a bigger fool

This should help!...Go to this link. Speaks of how Yuji didnt go to West Yellowstone for the WPSA race, and how he won at Eagle River in front of the head brass from Japan.
http://snowweek.com/output.cfm?id=1409365

On a stock Nytro as well !!!- except for the track and maybe a few other things - but nothing special I have read.

I feel that Yamaha has reached a new low and desperation for bragging rights at the Eagle River Championship races. They brought in their Factory rider Yuji Nakazawa to compete againest independent riders. Saturday had Yuji coming in second after being passed by a young gun on a Doo. This guy on the Doo was tripling jumps when nobody else was. Sunday was Yuji race as he led from flag to flag, the guy from Saturday's race did not get a great start but worked his way to second and was reeling in Yuji. He got right on his snowflap but they had lap traffic in front to get around, Yuji made it around cleanly but these two bone heads did not clear to let the ski-doo get around and this was just enough to let Yuji pull away and take the win by about 2 seconds. So when you see Yamaha brag it up about their historic 4 stroke win, take it with a grain of salt they almost got their ##s handed to them like on the national circuit. I believe the guy on the Ski-Doo is Jason Rosmeyer but don't qoute me on that. This is kinda like sending Tony Stewart to your local track to beat up on the locals.

Krom I kinda agree but you can hardly compare Yuji to Tony Stewart... Its nice that Yuji won but it also shows you how good A rider he actually is. He should be running with these guys and not in with the big guns...

Yea,It was not like they put there best rider out there. I dont think he should be running with Tucker and Blair Morgan and such.

he has a full factory ride, on a hand built race sled, he should be out there with tucker and blair (if he could qualify), not out at a local race against guys racing out of their home garage, and own pockets.. The fact that he didn't lap the entire field on both days just goes to show how far behind his equipment is

Back