• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Display issues and possibly more

wincendf

Veteran
Friday night while moving my sled in the yard. I had no head light and no reverse gear available I checked all the fuses and they were all set. I had no error codes on the screen and then I had problems starting it to move it once again. I left it to sit for a few minutes and then it started right up. Saturday morning I rode it 7 miles to my parents house, and I had a headlight and reverse. On the ride over my display went blank and all the lights flashed at once and then it came back on. It did this 4 more times before it went blank for good. Once again no error codes showed on the display. It has been in a heated garage since saturday morning thawing/drying out with the display still not working. I checked the fuses they all look and check out beyond there I'm stumped.

it affects 07-10 It could be the grounding block or sounds a little more like a wire rub. Check your harness and connections for condition.

Grounding block X2.
Couldn't figure out why I had a headlight out last season when I put it away..... Reverse button as well.

I know its a very likely possibility that I will be taking it to the dealer for the grounding block update, what cost if any am I responsible for? I just don't want to be surprised with a hefty bill when I pick it up after service. Its not a big deal if I have to pay but I would like to know ahead of time that I will be if at all possible.

I believe it's free of charge. Just ask for a quote before the work begins. It's a very easy job to do and the part was so inexpensive I just bought it and installed it myself. It was easier to do it myself rather then load it in the truck and take it in.

I believe it's free of charge. Just ask for a quote before the work begins. It's a very easy job to do and the part was so inexpensive I just bought it and installed it myself. It was easier to do it myself rather then load it in the truck and take it in.
X2
Easy Peasy. Good instructions in the bulletin provide info step by step. Half an hour job, including panels.

Does someone have a link to the TSB I have been looking and can't seem to find one. I want to take a look at it before I decide whether I have the time and want to tackle it or just make take it to have it done.

Here you go.

Attachments

• PZ Ground block Bulletin.pdf
    527.9 KB · Views: 398
Well the grounding block update is complete and still no display. Looks like I will be tracing wires this spring and summer. All my lights are reverse are working so I'm at a loss as to where to go with this other than tracing individual wires.

Well the grounding block update is complete and still no display. Looks like I will be tracing wires this spring and summer. All my lights are reverse are working so I'm at a loss as to where to go with this other than tracing individual wires.

Take the pod off and check for a bad connection on the harness. Is the Pod cracked and allowing moisture inside? Leave the pod in a warm place to dry out any possible moisture inside. If all this doesn't work do you have access to another pod to try?

Unfortunately I don't have access to another pod right now. Anyone have any leads on some good used ones or a super deal on a new one. I will have to try drying it out and start there.

Back