• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Doo 4-tec 1200 might take it... Vote or lose

Consider...
Our Yamaha votes are being split up between Apex and Vector guys.
So it won't be a true Brand poll...

don't get too concerned with SKIDOOTRAX Magazine. Opps I meant Supertrax. Most mags kiss yellow #*$&@. Not that I think skidoos are crap. I think there great machines but its a joke as to the BS they feed you.

Yea,I know. Its just fun,They have the same post over on there camp. So lets just vote and win this thing. Keep voting guys!

Wow,Way to be a grump. Does it make a difference if we win or lose? No,But its still fun too win. But key word there is FUN.

This is junk, we have 3 sleds to vote for and the other brands just one, let's add up the votes and see how many votes each brand gets !!!

rxrider said:
This is junk, we have 3 sleds to vote for and the other brands just one, let's add up the votes and see how many votes each brand gets !!!

Haha Good point!!! :Rockon:

Not being a grump, but you asked why people aren't voting, my guess is alot of them don't care about the results in a mag. You asked, I answered, just my opinion of course.

Course, we have different ideas of fun I guess. Mine doesn't happen to include winning an internet poll that has us voting for 3 sleds while they vote for one.

Unluckydiablo said:
Not being a grump, but you asked why people aren't voting, my guess is alot of them don't care about the results in a mag. You asked, I answered, just my opinion of course.

Course, we have different ideas of fun I guess. Mine doesn't happen to include winning an internet poll that has us voting for 3 sleds while they vote for one.
It wouldn't be cool to win it?

That's it...!!!
We surrender.
Doo has the best 4-stroke and they even did it with a first year 09 model.
Guess I'd better antie up next year for a Doo. ;):D

Back