• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drag & Fly Weights

polcat

Extreme
Anyone using the drag & fly clutch weights, with better results than the stock yamaha weights in the apex.

Yep. You gotta mess with the stock weights to get rid of bottom end overshift. The drag'n'flies are bolt in & go...no bogging & way better backshift especially in deep snow.

Randy shows two different part #s for the drag & fly weights, Dfyam 50 & Dfyam 60, which # weight would you run for the apex gt.

DFyam 60,s. if you get a set pm me for a great set up using the stock secondary & let me know if you are running rubber or picked track.

I've got the dragon fly weights in my 08 ltx and the difference is very noticeable.Turk helped me out and the sled rips to 100mph just as fast as my 05 900 mod and that is moving.

PM me when u get em along with what model of sled you have; what kind of track & if top end is more important then corner to corner acceleration.

Back