• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Error 37 idle speed control

fxnytrortxkid

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 nytro rtx
had issue where the isc error code is up and it's idling really high now. Has anyone had this as an actual issue or only just a fuel treatment issue that solves it every time? Has anyone had the isc apart and found that a lube or cleaner would fix it? Just left house for the day but thought I would get some solutions for when I get home ty

Done tests. That's what was screwing up my power commander it was just flakey at that time. Now getting code. All I've read or found on it was it gets kinda loaded up and injector cleaner and a hard ride cleans them out. Hoping that's the case but didn't know if anyone's had one actually go bad before or if they have disassembled and cleaned them successfully without running sled for a tank or 2

I would try some (Yamaha Engine Med Rx ) or Seafoam as that would be the safest approach and least costly. I did find a guy who cleaned a Yamaha Zuma (scooter) throttle body and ISC and even he mentioned if your not careful it will cost you a complete throttle body assembly as the parts are not sold for the ISC. Here is a link to what he did for reference http://www.zumaforums.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=23025

Pete

Back