• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

excell exhaust and some other stuff

andrew1984

Extreme
holy crap! this thing f'n rips now! did some upgrades in stages so i was able to see the difference... from stock to now is night and day.

130mph on the dash! 122 probably on radar.

just had the exhaust done and put 200km on it today... f'n awesome!

for those considering it- it isnt THAT loud. it gets rid of the irritating apex drone. it sounds like a super bike now.

mods are:

cr10ek plugs
hawk cold air mod
excell header and exhaust
clutch kit
top gear
attack windshield(larger than apex)

for what its worth a friends stock apex only showed 120 on the dash.

man i love this sled.

:4STroke: :yam:

andrew1984 said:
holy crap! this thing f'n rips now! did some upgrades in stages so i was able to see the difference... from stock to now is night and day.

130mph on the dash! 122 probably on radar.

just had the exhaust done and put 200km on it today... f'n awesome!

for those considering it- it isnt THAT loud. it gets rid of the irritating apex drone. it sounds like a super bike now.

mods are:

cr10ek plugs
hawk cold air mod
excell header and exhaust
clutch kit
top gear
attack windshield(larger than apex)

for what its worth a friends stock apex only showed 120 on the dash.

man i love this sled.

:4STroke: :yam:
Very nice,but i dought the 130 speedo is anywhere near 122 gps,my 06 apex gt last week on short 1/2 miles hard snow/ice ran 132 speedo,and was still climbing when we shut it down for the treeline,and next day on semi groomed rr bed 128 speedo,as my gps batteries were dead,so i did not have accurate speed,but i have gps read many times vrs speedo,and all my apex sleds are around 15-18 high vrs gps,so i figure 132 is close to 117,which i have gpsed many times on perfect conditions,but my apexgt has a 1" energy track,with 144 1.075 studs on double backers down the middle,and extra wheels in skid,and 23/38 gearing,all stock except clutching,spins to 11,000 on long hard pull.

Back