• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First measurable snowfall in Wausau WI!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Its getting closer!!! How much snow did you get in your area?

Snow14 (1).JPG

Snow14 (2).JPG

:( nothing in shawano and you can barely see it blowing in the streets in green bay by work. :letsnow:

we got enough that the stick on the back of the snowbrush was under the surface and the city plows where out clearing the main roads. had at least 12" in some areas locally.

4" as I speak at camp... Wetmore MI
How is it Chris Carter says........C'mon Man!!!...........we're only a few mi. south and the grass is barely covered..........we drove into Muni around noon and I never saw more than a couple anyplace...........

How is it Chris Carter says........C'mon Man!!!...........we're only a few mi. south and the grass is barely covered..........we drove into Muni around noon and I never saw more than a couple anyplace...........[/QUOT Just going by report from my neighbor ..... at the posted time of 7:39 pm... some some 6-7 hours after your run to town?? Hows things buddah?been awhile. Hope to see ya on some TY rides as Im planing on going to a couple this year. looks like I should have some time on my hands soon as work continues to be spit and sputter at best down home here.

Wakefield Michigan yesterday morning

Not surprised......Curt was talking this morning about one trooper from there was telling him how bad it was at last night's Munising football game........

Just going by report from my neighbor ..... at the posted time of 7:39 pm... some some 6-7 hours after your run to town?? Hows things buddah?been awhile. Hope to see ya on some TY rides as Im planing on going to a couple this year. looks like I should have some time on my hands soon as work continues to be spit and sputter at best down home here.

I'll look forward to it......notice the news on the tag line..........;)

Back