• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

first ride Nytro engine light?

EnticerRider

Extreme
I got graced with the first snow fall of the season in Mid Michigan. Got to ride my nytro xtx 3.5 miles. Sled had 740 mi on it . At one point I was into the throttle 1/4 and just squeezing it some more. The engine light came on and the sled lost power and would not allow me to accelerate for a second so first thing i thought was shut it off and restart it. I did that and it did not come back on. I started it in the garage as some of the snow has melted and warmed it up on the track stand but could not get it to trigger,
I already did a search and found the engine code chart .
Can the dealer scan the sled or can i find the code some how.
where does the code number appear? Dont want to have to load the sled up in our four place just to check the ecu for codes but would like to know what you guys think. Have YES warranty till next December
thanks
attached are some pics.

edit : My Cat buddy was laughing at me already cause I got a almost new sled I haven't ridden but I already got stuff to improve it. I already have curve xs skis woodys studs and a excell wheel kit.
Don't have much to say this is coming from a Sno pro 500 guy tho.
I guess all I can do is wait and hope for that this nytro is everything i want it to be.

Attachments

• nytro.jpg
    nytro.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 48
  • snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 44

Groomer08 said:
hm...kinda sounds like your tors might be screwed up?

I agree, sounds like your throttle cable needs to be adjusted.

Back