• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No start nytro xtx

yammynutz

I have a 2012 nytro xtx I just bought last year. I loaded the sled into my enclosed trailer and it ran flawlessly. Went to start is and everything powers up, but no click and no start. I have the check engine flashing. Shows a code 12 I believe. Any idea as to what it could be.

I have a 2012 nytro xtx I just bought last year. I loaded the sled into my enclosed trailer and it ran flawlessly. Went to start is and everything powers up, but no click and no start. I have the check engine flashing. Shows a code 12 I believe. Any idea as to what it could b

I have a 2012 nytro xtx I just bought last year. I loaded the sled into my enclosed trailer and it ran flawlessly. Went to start is and everything powers up, but no click and no start. I have the check engine flashing. Shows a code 12 I believe. Any idea as to what it could be.
https://ty4stroke.com/threads/fault-codes-relay-fuse-location-wire-diagram-diagnostics.83992/ Try jumping the relay at the top of the oil tank.

Back