• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First Trail Ride 2024

350 kms on my sled so far this year. Finally got some snow but very cold.

IMG_8819.jpeg

I didn't really notice any difference to be honest. Tough to judge though in the conditions we have now, a foot plus of powder and no grooming yet.
Nice looking sled… larger wheels gives that sled a whole new look and the stance looks interesting…. Lowered front looks mean ….Good job do share your thoughts…

We only have about 5 inches, but a few clubs passed the pan on the rr beds. I went out and put about 80 miles today and conditions were less than ideal, but it sure did feel good to get some seat time in. Nothing like a few 130mph burns to clear your head!! Lol

Attachments

• PXL_20240114_184024143~2.jpg
    PXL_20240114_184024143~2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 61
Rhode the last three days and it was as good as its been in a long, long time.. Never hit a bad trail, they were all groomed and surprisingly flat and fast and the base is very good on most all of it.. Weekend sled traffic was heavy and Monday night lake effect snow ( 8” ) gave groomers needed snow to lay down on the trials. Had a trip farther north planned but had to cancelled because our local conditions just too good to go elsewhere. That is usually not the case… Hard to beat a freshly groomed seasonal road that is flat to start with not a bump on it …. Its like floating on air and that blast of fresh air that fills your lungs you wish it would never end…. Yes this is when its pretty hard to beat….This is why its makes it all worth it.. snowmobiling nothing like it. Hope you all experience this and have a happy safe season….

We only have about 5 inches, but a few clubs passed the pan on the rr beds. I went out and put about 80 miles today and conditions were less than ideal, but it sure did feel good to get some seat time in. Nothing like a few 130mph burns to clear your head!! Lol
Not to Hi-Jack this thread , but Fleecer I like that windy. I wonder how the dash caddy would fit behind it? Do you think you could give me a measurement from the top of the gauge cluster to the top of the windy?

Not to Hi-Jack this thread , but Fleecer I like that windy. I wonder how the dash caddy would fit behind it? Do you think you could give me a measurement from the top of the gauge cluster to the top of the windy?
Top of the gauge cluster to the top of the windy measures 7.25 inches.

I have a new take off if it works for you and your interested.

I'll keep that in mind, but I have to see if 7 1/4" is high enough to cover my dash caddy and iPad.

As far as riding goes there's plenty of snow here in western Maine after receiving about 20" inches give or take over the past week, but the groomers haven't been out in our area. :dunno: All the big ponds are still about 75% open, but that should change pretty quick in the next week with this cold settling in.

Off topic; here's my Second ride of the year:

Back