• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FOX AIR SHOCK

I had no noticeable difference in body roll. If anything it was less.

Think of it this way ... I setup the shocks at the same pressure I was running last year. I run them at 75psi. I know that's higher than most people. But I like the big bump capability over high speed cornering capability. My results were that, compared to last year, the big bump hits are still absorbed just as well as last year. But crusing through stutter bumps are much softer than last year.

So if you like to run the shocks at a high pressure, you keep the big bump performance, but gain cruising smoothness.
If you like to run them at a lower pressure for cornering and cruising, you will find that you can increase your pressure to get bigger bump performance, without loosing your cruising/cornering performance.

Our website has been updated with information on our kit. By the way, I've got one kit available right now. But, we've got parts for more kits on order, and they should be available in two weeks.

I certainly like your kits!!! My concern was being a little softer on top, even with more pressure than a stock set up, would cause some body roll!! I do like the fact that I can add more pressure to eliminate the roll and have more useful travel and a higher ride height!!! Very nice product!! Do your resi's have any adjustment on them???

No - the rezzi's do not have any adjustment on them. An adjustable valve on the air chambers would allow you to control the air flow rate between the chambers, and make it act similar to adjustable dampening. But you could get the same results as this by changing the valving on the shock itself. Other kits have this option available. But our price would have to dramatically increase if we were to implement it as well.

I haven't experienced any loss in body roll at all with this kit installed on my '06 Nytro.

gade-thrasher said:
No - the rezzi's do not have any adjustment on them. An adjustable valve on the air chambers would allow you to control the air flow rate between the chambers, and make it act similar to adjustable dampening. But you could get the same results as this by changing the valving on the shock itself. Other kits have this option available. But our price would have to dramatically increase if we were to implement it as well.

I haven't experienced any loss in body roll at all with this kit installed on my '06 Nytro.

NO, NO!!! Don't change the price!!! LOL!! I'll have see how my FX Nytro does. If it needs that little extra, you'll know!!! ;)!

Back