• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Freeride track opinions

It seems unreasonable, but you could call my dealer here in Bethel Alaska, he would love to seel you a manual...907 543 2635, The Bethel Prop Shop, Craig and Steven Boney.
Other than that I will try to help you as much as I can. But I need to get the manual from the airport, and since my sled is in the shop I have to walk.
The blizzard is still raging here, so I am not going anywhere right now. I couldn't even chop wood it's so windy...
Pm me as a reminder and i will get to it ASAP. ;)!

Blizzards here too... nobody is going outside tonight :-o 3-4 feet of snow has fallen in the mountains the last day. More windy than in years....

Maybe Yamaha don't have enough manuals to sell to everyone except dealers this year, or they don't want anyone except dealers to work on these sleds. But I don't feel happy to pay the shop to do something that I easily could do with my last sled.

Freeride is fantastic, the sled should have come with it. In deep snow the stock track is useless. We got 141kph with stock track, when we went to 1.5" I could get about 135-136kph. My son saw 141kph again with the freeride on the lake on real hardpack.

The Freeride is a no brainer for the Phazer in my opinion

ready to move to the Freeride. had to remove skis to get through the door :Rockon:

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

Can someone post a side view picture of their Phazer with the FreeRide track...did you have to do anything to the tunnel, if you went with the 136"?

My avatar is a photoshopped longtrack ;)! I don't think the tunnell have to be extended, but I will shorten the flap.
There are however a possibillity to move the rear of the tunnel 1-2" backwards, I will try to find out more about this in a short time.

Freeride Pics

Pics of Freeride installed, it is a must if you go off groomed trails

Attachments

• phazer-freeride(2).jpg
    phazer-freeride(2).jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 108
  • phazer-freeride(3).jpg
    phazer-freeride(3).jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 106

Back