• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuel Accelerator and other Go Fast goodies

2008 Nytro RTX

TY 4 Stroke God
I am thinking about buying one of these for my Nytro,is it worth the 250? What exactly does it do?? Please explain because I do not want to drop another 250 in the sled and the mod doesn't do anything.

Off topic,What gear oil should I run in my sled?

Fuel acculerator?? Pic? Link?

If your talking a "fuel controller"...
For a stock sled, not many 'big' gains can be seen.

Have read they will help clean up the fuel delivery if you've added a custom muffler, or tunnel dumped...etc Or for airbox mods.

Hauck calls his fuel controller an accelerator. Just a brand name. adds fuel if you do any mods that require ritchening up the efi.

It does have a Hesitation when warming up and bliping the throttle lightly. I can't say about backfiring because I installed the exhaust in the off season

2008 Nytro RTX said:
http://www.hauckpowersportsinc.com/pages/customcatalogs/viewproductdetail/46/844/1609/7561/1/0/1/hauck-productsyamaha-fx-nytro-fuel-accelerator.aspx

I have a Super Q exhaust on it,So you guys think that it is not worth the money for me??

Pat also sells an updated version of this accelerator. You could call and ask what the differnce is. Titus is usually good if Pat's not in. As far as brands you will learn to take some things with a grain of salt. asking some guys about dealers or performance shops; is liking asking a race fan which number/racer is better. You are just better off studying past threads then following up by talking to the different shop owners. This will give you the best idea of which item suits you best IMO of course
:-o

Used Amsoil Series 2000 chaincase oil for all but the original break in miles (400) in my 06' Apex. Not one issue, chain and gears are in great shape. I do change it twice a year and typically take it all apart to inspect and clean. Never a gasket issue, bearing issue, or other. Highly recomended, also I fill to between std. and rev.

Save your money and buy something good! Call Ulmer!! If you don't know how to put in a clutch kit, i'm sure somebody will tell you on here, or buy the stuff and take it to a dealer, or someone who can help you.

Back