• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuel Gauge Flashing

DSimps10

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
14 Nytro XTX
I have been doing some work to my sled the last few weeks since i bought it and just now have an issue.
I bought the sled about 6 weeks ago and it was reading one bar of fuel. Some of the things i have done that may deal with it are, New battery, new plugs (i disconnected coils not injectors), oil change, and other random non electrical issues.
I have had the back end up adding wheel and building a block off plate and realized the gauge was flashing all the fuel bars as well as the fuel light and the ! light.
I added about 3.5 gallons of fuel thinking it was low and not reading since all the gas was up front but it still does it on a level surface with the 3.5 gal added. Any ideas or has this happened to anyone else?

Sled is an 08 Nytro short track

I'm guessing this is on the pump, under the seat?
I thought about that but I only remember one plug and it runs fine so I marked the plug off as okay, I'll have to check when I get back home.

Thanks, just turned the key and it flashed for about a minute then started to read 3/4 of a tank.... cant get it to flash again. Ill definetly keep an eye on it but hopefully the sensor was "confused"

Dad came inside asking why I had no fuel....tore it down and on the right side behind the reverse lever there is a green plug with two wires. This is the level sensor plug as the other end goes into the side of the tank one of the prongs had some corrosion. Electrical cleaner and dielectric grease and its brand new again...I swear this time!

i have the same problem but its not the plug ? i dont know what it is

Back