• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gap closed loop tuning!!

I heard they was backordered as well. After research i found it’s a aem x series inline part number 30-0310 found a few places online that have them in stock But doesn’t do any good if you don’t know how to wire it in and finding a wiring diagram is a act of god for the winder. I know it wires into the black plug where you flash the sled from. Obviously power and ground easy.

I think the muffler Bung & Sensors are the problem getting right now.
I'm waiting myself

I heard they was backordered as well. After research i found it’s a aem x series inline part number 30-0310 found a few places online that have them in stock But doesn’t do any good if you don’t know how to wire it in and finding a wiring diagram is a act of god for the winder. I know it wires into the black plug where you flash the sled from. Obviously power and ground easy.

The AEM module not purchased from a GAP dealer will not communicate with the ECU due to the proprietary AEM Can bus, called AEMnet.... This module needs to be flashed over to OBDII platform..... So it can communicate data over AC CAN bus....
Cheers

Last edited:
Will the 02 module drain the battery if left plugged in?

Will the 02 module drain the battery if left plugged in?

It needs to be plugged into the accessory plug and it will not drain the battery.
The accessory plug works off the ignition key switch.

It needs to be plugged into the accessory plug and it will not drain the battery.
The accessory plug works off the ignition key switch.

I know the accessory plug is keyed but what about the other plug in the harness to ecu.

I don't think you need a flasher. If you have an AFR module if I'm not mistaken you will get AFR and Boost in the dash by selections on the cluster even with a single tune.

I don't think you need a flasher. If you have an AFR module if I'm not mistaken you will get AFR and Boost in the dash by selections on the cluster even with a single tune.

Data signal is enabled with any tune flashed to the ECU.

I have the closed loop setup and get both AFR and boost on the dash at the same time

How do you get afr on dash ?
If you have dash cluster flash it will be there easy to find. If you don’t have cluster flash it will be were hr meter is. In your phone app with flasher you can change hr meter to read ether boost or afr. This is TD anyway not sure if Hurricane different.

Back