• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gauge pod for two gauges

kimoajaj

Expert
Hi guys!

I am considering installing an AFR gauge one my Nytro and I wonder if someone know of a decent gauge mount for two gauges? (boost and AFR)
I remember having seen one that was screwed onto the handlebar bolts but I dont remember the name of it.

I want it to look professional and it must be good quality.

Any ideas?

Cr-racing have a nice setup!
IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

Hurricane Performance has a 2 gauge set up that mounts behind the stock speedo...check out Daves website for pics

shaddow44 said:
Hurricane Performance has a 2 gauge set up that mounts behind the stock speedo...check out Daves website for pics

I've seen that bracket on his website but never seen pictures of it installed with gauges. Does anyone have pictures of the Hurricane bracket installed? It is a bit pricy but placement of the gauges would be perfect.

The CR racing setup looks great but I dont think there is room for the handlebar clamp between my riser and handlebar. Will have to take a look at the sled when I visit the garage next time.

I didnt get to see the Hurricane, the site said I was missing some program to see the pics.

yzviper366 said:
Are the top two gauge cups sold separately?

yes they are but you can mount both of them to a single billet mount however i used 2 and mounted one on each side of the bar riser.

the mount comes with different screws and spacers for running one or 2 gauges on a single mount, you just need to buy the cups separate which are also on crracing's site.
this is how i mounted them on my attak, on my nytro i have pretty much the same only under the bars instead of on top.

DSC00038.jpg

Back