• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Getting Closer On A RTX SE But Still Not THERE!!

Center shock isn't as bad as the rear shock in my opinion, cannondale should be able to get u hooked up with a great valving setup, I believe he has been going thru carver. I had monster performance here in NY do both my rear shocks and it was the best $160-$170 I spent

Ian from monster i remember from doo talk...same guy? How long is the turn around time to get them done?

Yupp that's him, he's got a great setup for the viper. Just talked to him late last week about a different sled and he basically made it sound like 2-3 day turn around once he gets the shocks, so figure in shipping times your prolly looking at roughly a week total

how do i get ahold of Ian again... its been along time since doo-talk days..

I have a cat sno pro XF 7000 LTD with the 137 inch track what I found was the suspension was acting like a see saw right now I have the floats set at 75 psi I took the spring of the front skid shock and replaced it with a 190 lb straight rate spring and pulled up the limiter strap 1 hole that has stopped the darting inconsistent ski pressure and the high speed drifting you described Right now there is a little more ski pressure than I like but this is a starting point and a good baseline.

Back