• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Going to a 1.75 track... a few questions

blaster10

Hey... going to buy a 1.75 inch backcountry track for my xtx and was wondering if anyone had one and what there thoughts were on and off the trail... if they weighed it before they put it on the sled... also wondering if anyone had much luck with the 146 ripsaw lite for the doo and if they were running doo extrovert drivers with it... let me know guys... gonna buy it right away.

I put the 1.75 backcountry on my xtx and have had good luck so far.(600mile and no racheting) You do need to cut off the front cooler protectors, which can be time consuming. Any deep off trail stuff i think it is needed for sure, and on trail she hooks up hard. I don't know about any hard packed groomed trail running cause there aint none up here:(

The only down side i see is there is not much room for chunks of ice to pass between lugs and cooler, hope it never pokes a hole because some times it makes a big loud noise when you do a jump or hit a hump and a under tunnel piece breaks off and tries to pass through. Maybe this happens with 1.25 as well, i don't know because had track since first ride.

Back