• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gopro

Nytrosnox

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 Nytro XTX 2017 Sidewinder XTX
Anyone find a good safe Gopro mount for front bumper on a Nytro?

Attachments

• RAM-B-149Z-GOP1U.jpg
    RAM-B-149Z-GOP1U.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 84
Yes - very well. Its all aluminum and I use them for everything from holding the GPS on the sled, cameras, GPS in the car, camera on my bow, bike etc.

I have also mounted it to the ski loop facing back to film carving.

They are by far the most versatile and robust.

Yes - very well. Its all aluminum and I use them for everything from holding the GPS on the sled, cameras, GPS in the car, camera on my bow, bike etc.

I have also mounted it to the ski loop facing back to film carving.

They are by far the most versatile and robust.
Wow thanks I will be trying out that. Thanks

Ram mounts are the balls. That's what I used to mount the Vector speedo on my Nytro. If I am doing a lot of standup, I give the speedo a tilt up so I can get a good look see at it, tilt it back down for cruising.

Ram mounts are the balls. That's what I used to mount the Vector speedo on my Nytro. If I am doing a lot of standup, I give the speedo a tilt up so I can get a good look see at it, tilt it back down for cruising.
Just got a couple lo
Just got a couple looks good. Does anyone know were to get any longer mounts. I see some of the mountain guys using off the rear bumper or in their backpacks?

I use a pole mount with my go Pro that is made from an extendable snow scraper. One end has a Ram ball the other has the 3 prong Go Pro mount in it. I have used it all over the place and all over the sled including on a backpack and on either bumper.

Oh and when I don't want to use it it fits under the hood strapped to my spare belt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 84

Back