• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

birkebeiner

Lifetime Member
Country
Norway
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha SR Viper X-TX
What's everyone using for hand guards? Post your pictures, please :)

Anyone know if the Yamaha Nytro style hand guards fit the Viper?

Im using powermadd sentinels with mirrors and i love them. the mirrors might look small but i can see everything on the trail behind me

Attachments

• IMG_1446.JPG
    IMG_1446.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 798
I use Yamaha handguards with powermadd mirrors.

7e80aa22ba5e659f5134cad3832ebd24.jpg
66498afc25ca555871d616f79c0d195b.jpg
90a3c13b310ddce534030c00a28b0c12.jpg
535a3115cf88e9276c30990ab7e19a23.jpg

Envoyé de mon Galaxy S5 avec Tapatalk

Last edited:
what is the part number to the mirrors jeff? thanks

Im using powermadd sentinels with mirrors and i love them. the mirrors might look small but i can see everything on the trail behind me
I'm using the same hand guards, but the new mirror made for the sentinel which have a cleaner look IMHO. Not knocking Dirtbikekid, but just wanted to point out that there are other options. If you want pictures, I can snap a couple.

Work good but you have to drill 1 hole on each mirror assy and find 4 black screws and 2 black flat washer

Envoyé de mon Galaxy S5 avec Tapatalk

I'm using the same hand guards, but the new mirror made for the sentinel which have a cleaner look IMHO. Not knocking Dirtbikekid, but just wanted to point out that there are other options. If you want pictures, I can snap a couple.
Ya I'm switching to the new ones soon so I don't have bunny ears haha.

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah, I couldn't get excited about any of the bug eye options out there. They are all ugly IMHO. The sentinels with mirrors look clean. I'm happy so far, but I reserve my final opinion for when snow flies... The powermadd setup was the first option that looked good and functional to me and I did quite a bit of searching.

X2 on the powermadd sentinels... do not have them yet but those will be the ones I go with...

I was interested in skinz but after doing some research I think rox guards is more for me. Anyone have pics and reviews?

Inexpensive gauntlets work great. I will never go back to hand guards. I can wear spring gloves inside gauntlets and be totally warm.

Back