• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handlebar Re-Work

Yes...stock riser is 6"...I have it set at 8" in the pic.

Sorry to go off topic but yamadog...I could tell the stock setting is way too stiff for me on the RC2's. I'm 200lbs and I couldn't get them to compress sitting on the shop floor. I went down to 150 psi in the EVOL chamber and 50 psi in the main chamber. That's what I'm gonna start with for tomorrow's ride. I left all other settings. We'll see what happens...can't wait to lit it up and do something stupid!!!! :Rockon:

How much rubber did you have to trim off the Mtn strap and how did you get enough clearance for the parking brake to work?

Thx!

Thanks guys!

Haven't got any miles yet, heading up to the north shore Sunday morning...the tunnel bag is huge and somewhat keeps it's shape but yes you do need to unzip both zippers to get in. Not a huge deal.

Yamadog....I'll give ya a full report on the RC2's on Wednesday morning!
Sexiest shock package I've ever seen dude! Wow!

No you don't need to unzip both... just leave the inside one open when your not using the expension. unless it's not the same as the arcticcat one.;)

2BLUE4U - This ain't fair......your larger pictures are supposed to have a hottie sitting on the sled, not just your avatar ;) :p ;)! :-o

Back