• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Haydays 2014

moab11

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 SKS 155
Who's all going this year? Seems to be pretty quiet on all fronts, even a lot of the manufacturers don't seem to be saying much about it.

My girlfriend and I will be there Sat and possibly Sunday for a bit, had so much fun our first time last year we definitely wanted to do it again.

I will be there.

Ya, if I can get away from our swap spot.

Who's all going this year? Seems to be pretty quiet on all fronts, even a lot of the manufacturers don't seem to be saying much about it.

My girlfriend and I will be there Sat and possibly Sunday for a bit, had so much fun our first time last year we definitely wanted to do it again.

Same for us, we had such a good time our first time last year, we are coming again. This year we will get out of the swap meet! I wanna get to the meet and greet too if possible. I will have my TY shirt on with my screen name on the back. Say Hi if you see me wandering aimlessly pulling my wagon full of beer!

Ill be there... anyone up for a meet and greet at the Yamaha Booth at 2pm?
Sounds good, was nice to make it for the group pic last year. Going to try to wear my TY shirt, but a black shirt when it is that hot wasn't happening last year!

I'll be there is everyone meeting on sat or sunday?

I will be there I love the swap also going to the rum river grass drags

yes it is I only go on saturday though it is a 3 day not sure why

I just love to look never know what you will find

I'll be there Sat. with the wife. I'll be at the Yamaha booth at 2pm for the annual mugshot

Back