• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Haydays 2014

I am going to be there Saturday. What area is the meeting spot on Saturday at 2 pm?

look for the manufacturers area on the map, then head to the yamaha trailers. Still waiting to see a final map and vendor list of the venue for this year, but you can look at last years map to get a good idea.

what a disappointment $15.00 to get in all I seen was old junk or vintage NOT MANY YAMAHA EITHER the booth was all about the viper not much on the apex I don't care for that either I hope hay days is better One more thing I was there until 10:30 and not one race sadddddddd

I will be there Saturday early :)

I will figure a shirt to wear....hopefully it won't be too severely hot!

what a disappointment $15.00 to get in all I seen was old junk or vintage NOT MANY YAMAHA EITHER the booth was all about the viper not much on the apex I don't care for that either I hope hay days is better One more thing I was there until 10:30 and not one race sadddddddd

This can all be remedied with a wagon full of beer and BOOTH BABES!!

Last year I saw plenty of guys pulling wagons full of 2-stroke oil and Hyfax. I guessing there are some deals to be had. Has anyone ever seen deals on Yamaha 4-stroke oil, or Dupont Hyfax?

With an annual oil change, I don't expect to be buying much oil. But I could see keeping a couple sets of DuPont on the shelf if the deal was right.

Back