• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Headers, airbox mods and clutch kit

So is the EVO a safe kit ? I haven't heard of any one that has it in there sled, what could possibly happen ? Plus u get warm hands. Nos-pro. has one and by the looks of it he has a fast sled in his signature ,thinking it might be a good bet . For like 360.00 not bad .how much is the hurricane kit ? Thinking I might give EVO call .

Been running the the EVO flash, 2nd season now....no issues.

Sorry, but this Nytro has gone against 5 very popular, good running turbo sleds on this site....that is why I mentioned it.

Again, I am stoked for what the flash did to "my" Nytro and had to have a bunch of people on this site ride it so they could believe it for themselves. A viper owner on this site who has pretty much every mod done to his Viper was pissed and told me to put it back in the trailer cause he was so bummed that the pull from my Nytro made his Viper seem like everything he did was for nothing. And this person has run upper 100's with his Viper.

I guarantee you would be shocked yourself... But, hey.... I'll leave this where it is right now.... it's ok, I have big shoulders. Yup, would love to run ya....

Ive been surprised before, but i wont be in this case. Next season if there is anyone in Ontario with an evo flash i will try and race them. Actually Ill have to get my brother to race him, hes only at 5 psi. Mines not a fair comparison anymore now that its stage 2, its a little crazier.

I believe it about you beating on vipers tho. I have some friends with turbo vipers, and same psi the nytros will smash the vipers. Those procross chassis cant launch like a nytro does, and i think they bleed more power trying to put it to the snow.

That sounds like my brothers kit he is selling, in wasaga right?

He ran that setup for about 4500 kms last season. 87 octane fuel. No issues ever. This season he only took it off cuz he added an fpp stage 1 turbo. Hes put another 4000 kms on that with no issues to the engine. So your call on the power commander.

Last year, my sled had full mbrp exhaust, k and n, pcv and ulmer clutching. I was able to beat him by like 1-2 sled lengths in a race. So if you get a PC on the cheap, sure. But for a couple sled lengths, its up to you if added a power commander is worth it.

Both of us were able to stomp a stock nytro by 5-sled lengths in a short race.

Big Phil,

You're right, I sent him few email, but I have'nt get any answer...

Tks

Back