• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Headlight "eyes" decal

Pic from 2000, headed to bike week.

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 93

zquick1 said:
If you are riding in Michigan headlight covers are not allowed as per DNR rules just a heads up>

Well......that sucks! Thanks for the post (like an idiot...still contemplating though).

HRD2PLZ said:
zquick1 said:
If you are riding in Michigan headlight covers are not allowed as per DNR rules just a heads up>

Well......that sucks! Thanks for the post (like an idiot...still contemplating though).
I am not 100% sure on this but I believe the law sats no colored headlight covers, I would think that if the white light is visible from the front you would be good, but then again....... This is Michigan DNR we are talking about!

Lighting: All snowmobiles must display a lighted
headlight and taillight at all times during
operation. However, the headlight shall not be
covered with a lens cap of any color. AS it reads from the book take it for what its worth.

got mine in...

they actually let a lot of the light through like they say, depending on the angle you look you can pretty much see right through it... and if you do get stopped, just rip it off...

xtx_eye1.jpg

xtx_eye2.jpg

xtx_eye3.jpg

macpat, yours looks pretty good...got a pic or two of the sled running? My guess is that you probably can't even see the eyes while the lights are on eh?

Back