• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heard a little 09 rumor yesterday.....

SledderSteve said:
QCRider said:
I hope it's not the Nytro chassis too, but not because I think the Nytro chassis sucks. Rather I don't want anything to be anymore extreme rider cold (forward) than the Apex already is.
Just for the record, the FX chassis (Nytro-Phazer) doesn't necessarily = a cold ride. I put a huge window on my Phazer when the temps turn cold and while it makes the sled look, um, more "interesting" in the parking lot it does a good job of wind protection and I don't notice how strange it looks when I'm riding it. That kind of wind protection on Mr. Sled's Nytro would make for one sweet touring machine. (I was just wearing a light jacket and Tek-Vest when we swapped sleds, I got cold and grudgingly swapped back.)
:brrr:

Those of you having issues with your Nytro setup really need to check in with Mr. Sled for a setup. The difference between his and Nytros right out of the box is astounding. ;)!

My phazer gt is excellent for the wind protection and the big windshield doesnt bother me at all when I boondock and fool around. Nice and cozy! :Rockon:

There were not alot of Apex's in the 08' line up. We had the Apex GT's which were limited build and we had the Apex RTX's. I kinda believe the current Apex is dropped, jacked up with more power or replaced/changed somehow for the march 09 release.

I miss the top end punch of the 4 cylinder but I wouldn't give up the Nytro chassis to go back to the current 4 cylinder in the Apex chassis. JMO.

Why you are talking a 30lb difference. Do you know how hard that is to tell when driving it on a trail.

Back