• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help, Attitude controller manual needed!

Dobeck system is same type controller, maybe only name is different. I still like to have original instructions to attitude fuel controller for nytro turbo. I have it assembled on sled and just have to fine tune it. There is some baseline because it has been on turbo nytro before.

Holy Crap !
What a great project.

I just installed a Gems controller on my very close to stock Nytro XTX. In went inline on the factory wiring harness on the riders right side of the radiator. If you have teh same harness its easy to spot, just disconnect the factory plugs and install the GEMS, plugs right in

I just did so, I dont know about that one white wire and nothing else, it just worked out of box. Today I did some tuning and have to say that it is working well and has great response to adjustments. Still it would be nice to see the exact manual for nytro model so I could be 100% sure about everything. It peaks 13 psi and makes 10 psi all day long with pump gas.

Back