• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help!!!! Keep Viper or buy Sidewinder for awesome price

Since you guys asked and I asked her and she said no problem here are two pictures that she gave me permission to post as you might be able to imagine I really don't want to get rid of her or trade her in lol
ok,, drop the sled... your too busy...:)

No thanks I'm not taking no pictures of me you just have to use your imagination and I never thought of that that's a good idea

Is there a way to put a governor on the throttle so maybe I could limited to only like 60 even though you can kill yourself on 60 but you know the difference

Is there a way to put a governor on the throttle so maybe I could limited to only like 60 even though you can kill yourself on 60 but you know the difference
No. even at partial it just keeps climbing but takes a lot longer to get there. Just start out on a lake or field. She drives a car I assume. Might surprise you or get scared and never do it again. That's what happened to mine. It's cheaper that way anyhow!

Yeah she drives a car yeah then I could sell it LOL if she got scared we got our first measurable snow we're supposed to get 2 to 4 inches and it's coming down right now hard as we speak so I'm really getting the itch for that Sidewinder LOL I just don't know how to break it to her

Believe me I love spending time with her =^] lol I'm just worried the Viper will be too much for her to handle she can handle a lot LOL butt I don't know about the viper

If you truly want her to ride with you start on a lake then only you two go for a ride with you leading 30mph for at least 2-3 hrs. Stop often and be back within 4 hrs. Get off your sled and direct her for road crossings or any steep snowbanks. Things we take for granted will absolutely terrify a newbie. Lastly and most important take a safety course together. Sounds like a lot of boring work but it's all state of mind. It will be enjoyable for both. If your buddies whine they are not real friends.

Yeah I never thought about that with snow banks in stuff like you said it's second nature to us I hope it's not have the reverse effect was she loves it and wants to go out every time I ride because I'm probably not going to be able to ride hard when I'm with her and I don't want to tell her like I do some people if they can't keep up don't worry even if I'm far ahead of you if I have to make a turn I will wait for you I don't want her even though I said that to try to keep up and God forbid wrap her self around a tree

Since you guys asked and I asked her and she said no problem here are two pictures that she gave me permission to post as you might be able to imagine I really don't want to get rid of her or trade her in lol

Which one do you like better the Red Head or the Blonde ?

I like her better blonde I get the feeling some of you guys are more interested in her than the sled but I don't blame you LOL sometimes I am too

Back